Tips for Teaching Kids about Wellness

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FlossTheGoodFight #FlossLikeABossSonicFusion #CollectiveBias #TrySonicFusion

Tips for Teaching Kids about Wellness includes helpful tips about how to talk to kids about nutrition, hydration, brushing their teeth, exercise and sleep!


When I first found out that I was going to be a mom over 5 years ago, I was excited to eventually be able to teach my kids about things that I am passionate about including health and wellness. As a dietitian and health enthusiast, living a healthy lifestyle is part of who I am and I want to raise my kids to love all things health related. I want them to be able to live a healthy lifestyle as they grow up and choose healthy choices when they are adults.

I constantly talk to my kids about everything including wellness. They know the importance of good sleep (though Adalyn does not always sleep well), eating healthy, staying hydrated, taking care of their teeth and exercising. I want to share my tips for teaching kids about wellness that we do in our household.

Read more �

Komentar