Build-Your Own Smoothie Bowl Bar


Build-Your Own Smoothie Bowl Bar has tons of smoothie ingredient options as well as fun toppings for the smoothie bowls! A fun party idea where everyone can customize their own smoothie bowl.
Build-Your-Own Smoothie Bowl Bar
You guys know that I love creating bars of any kind (I have waffle bars, chili bars, yogurt parfait bars, veggie burger bars, etc.). It was totally time to create a build-your-own smoothie bowl bar! I love making smoothies and smoothie bowls and think that it's fun to have a variety of ingredients to make the smoothies and different toppings. My kids had a lot of fun with these! I think that this smoothie bowl bar would be perfect for a party or a brunch. Featured in this post are mango smoothie bowls, banana spinach smoothie bowls and blackberry pie smoothie bowls.
Read more �

Komentar