The Ultimate Holiday Cheese Board

Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Kaukauna100

The Ultimate Holiday Cheese Board is loaded with your favorite cheeses, berries, pomegranates, apples, nuts, sausages, homemade Greek yogurt ranch, vegetables, crackers, olives, pickles and more for a super easy holiday appetizer that everyone will love!
Holiday Cheese Board
To me, nothing looks prettier than a well-arranged cheese board! I have enjoyed practicing on making pretty cheese boards over the years and have a Greek one, Fall one and an ultimate cheese board. I challenged myself to make a pretty holiday cheese board that would be easy, affordable and of course, delicious!

holiday cheese board with pomegranate
For my cheese board, I loaded mine with three different cheeses (sharp white cheddar, sharp cheddar and Kaukauna Sharp Cheddar Cheese Ball, three different kinds of sausages, cucumber, celery, homemade Greek yogurt ranch dip, blackberries, Granny Smith apples, pomegranate, almonds, 2 kinds of crackers, olives and pickles. Sounds complicated but it took me no time at all to make.
Read more �

Komentar