Am I Vitamin Deficient? Here's How to Find Out!

Wondering if you are deficient in any vitamins? Here is how to find out with vitamin level testing!
Chicken Chimichurri Salad is loaded with grilled chicken, corn, asparagus, zucchini, red onion and tomatoes and topped with a fresh parsley and cilantro herb chimichurri vinaigrette. www.nutritionistreviews.com
I previously partnered with Health Testing Centers to test for food sensitivities. It was an at-home blood test that let me know a few foods that I am sensitive to that I had no idea about. I recently had the chance to try out a different test from Health Testing Centers and chose the comprehensive vitamin panel which tests your body for different vitamin levels. I had been wondering if I was deficient in any vitamins and had the perfect opportunity to find out if I was.
Read more �

Komentar