Tropical Coconut Chicken Salad

Tropical Coconut Chicken Salad features is loaded with crispy baked coconut chicken, pineapple, kiwi, mango and more with a homemade pineapple vinaigrette!
Crispy Coconut Chicken Salad
One day when laying down to take a nap with Adalyn, I dreamed up this delicious summer salad recipe! I was thinking about how I used to make coconut breaded chicken and it was one of my favorites. I totally forgot about it and hadn't made it in a long time and wanted to get it back on my menu.

Baked coconut chicken
Then, I came up with the idea of making a tropical salad to go with it including lots of fresh fruit and a homemade pineapple vinaigrette. I couldn't get the idea for this Tropical Coconut Chicken Salad out of my head and right when I got up from the nap, I wrote down the idea to make ASAP!
Read more �

Komentar