Berry Peach Muffins

Berry Peach Muffins are whole-grain, have less sugar, are packed full of juicy peaches, blueberries and blackberries and make an awesome snack or breakfast!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Meijer. The opinions and text are all mine.


Berry Peach Muffins
My kids and I love muffins and I am always trying to come up with new flavors to try for fun! I like to make my muffins whole-grain, low in sugar, high in fiber and like them having some protein if possible. That way, when the kids want to eat 2-3 of them, I don't have to worry that they are having a giant sugar bomb of a snack. I came up with these berry peach muffins that are super delicious, easy to make and nutritious as well! I got my ingredients from Meijer and am sharing information on their Free Prescription Drug Program.
Read more �

Komentar