Whole-Wheat Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #MyHotTeaMonth #CollectiveBias

Whole-Wheat Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake is moist, full of cinnamon flavor and made healthier with whole-wheat flour, less sugar and has a super delicious cinnamon streusel topping.
Whole Wheat Coffee Cake
Growing up, I loved coffee cake. My Busia (Grandma in Polish) would bring it over often when she would come visit us. It was from a store with drizzled on icing and we all loved it. I'm always attempting to make recipes healthier and knew it was time to try to make my own healthier coffee cake at home. It turned out so amazing and I am excited to share this whole wheat cinnamon streusel coffee cake with you today.
Read more �

Komentar