Strawberry Kiwi Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing

Strawberry Kiwi Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing is full of fresh flavors and crunch with candied nuts, red onions, fresh strawberries and kiwi and baby spinach topped with a homemade healthier poppy seed dressing!
Strawberry Kiwi Spinach Salad
Sometimes, it can be hard to get in the mood for a salad but man, when I find a good salad recipe, I can't stop making it. I have always been a fan of strawberry spinach salads but until now, never made my own poppy seed dressing. It is actually quite easy and so delicious. In celebration of Australia Day on January 26, I created this recipe using kiwi which is popular in Australia. This strawberry kiwi spinach salad can be topped with your choice of protein or eaten as a side dish like it is here. I paired this fresh salad with an Australian-inspired Boomerang�s Pie for a balanced, easy weeknight meal.
Read more �

Komentar